Thursday, August 9, 2012

Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop




I've decided it would be fun to join the Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop, hosted by Janis at Grade Three is the Place For Me.  It's a quick and easy one and I thought it would be fun to link up.  Here are the questions that need to be answered:
  

    1.  what state you are in

    2.  your current teaching position
    3.  your teaching experience
    4.  when you started blogging
    5.  share a blogging tip / blogging  
         resource



    1.  I live in Alaska, the 49th state

    2.  I teach third grade 
    3.  This will be my second year officially teaching
    4.  I began a family blog when we first moved Alaska five   
         years ago, but I have only had my teacher blog for less 
         than a month.
    5.  I have learned the hard way that even though it would be 
         so super satisfying to do all my blog designing on my own, 
         sometimes it's just easier to pay a "professional".  


No comments:

Post a Comment